Need to create Feedback Delay

Hi all,

I am new to using Psychopy, so I apologize if this is a simple fix. I have a loop that contains a 1.8 second sequence Routine and 0.2 second feedback Routine. A sound file begins playing with the start of the sequence Routine and it is a sequential loop with 90 conditions. I have successfully linked an excel sheet with the correct answer conditions.

My main problem is my feedback is starting almost simultaneously with the start of the sound file. Therefore, there is no time to respond with a keystroke before receiving feedback for an incorrect response. Is there a way to delay the feedback from starting after the first sequence, while maintaining a 0.2 duration for each remaining feedback in the loop? I have tried changing duration and start/end times, but this causes the feedback timing to no longer match with my sound file.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance.
Thanks.

Hello. Please describe exactly what you have implemented in terms of routines and components, ideally with screen shots to show your flow. i.e. we can’t yet give useful suggestions without some more precise details.