My experiment don't run after changing the computer

Hi everybody. I created an experiment on my university computer and now that I’m running it at home it doesn’t work either on my laptop or my computer at home. it shows the first windows asking for participant names but then it gets out of the experiment with an error like this:

TypeError: float() argument must be a string or a number, not ‘NoneType’
Exception ignored in: <bound method TextStim.del of <psychopy.visual.text.TextStim object at 0x00000161F71D67F0>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\text.py”, line 240, in del
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py”, line 97, in errcheck
ImportError: sys.meta_path is None, Python is likely shutting down
Exception ignored in: <bound method TextStim.del of <psychopy.visual.text.TextStim object at 0x0000016180B6B3C8>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\text.py”, line 240, in del
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py”, line 97, in errcheck

I don’t know what was the version of the psychopy at the school but my computer at home is v2020.2.10
I tried to change the version of the home computer using “edit experiment setting” and then “use psychopy version”. But it didn’t work.
I appreciate it if anybody can help with this.

If you open your psyexp file in a text editor then it might give you the version number.

You could try upgrading your home computer to 2021.2.3

Are you using editable text boxes? Do you have any custom code related to text components?