Mouse clicks faster than is possible

OS (e.g. Win10): Win 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 2021.1.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
What are you trying to achieve?:

I have an experiment in which participants have to click two on-screen targets with their mouse on each trial. I am trying to record the time it takes them to click the second target relative to the first one.

What did you try to make it work?:

I have built the experiment so that each target that is clicked is in a separate routine, i.e., one routine to click Target 1 (conTask1), with a click on the target ending that routine; then Target 2 is in a second routine (conTask2), with a click on that target ending the routine and trial. Here is the routine structure:
And here is what the routine for the second target click looks like:

The code component is JS only for using Pavlovia and can be ignored for the purposes of getting this to work in builder.

I have two mouse components but one is just looking at cursor position on each frame and doesn’t end the routine. In the other one, I have selected that the time should be saved relative to the routine on a valid click (of the target).

Here is what my mouse component looks like:

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:

The experiment works, but some of the times recorded are not humanly possible, i.e. 0.013 seconds. However, some of the times look sensible,. e.g., 0.8 seconds. I can’t figure out why some of the times are insanely fast - anyone have any ideas?