Making a visual discrimination task

Hello,
I hope everyone is keeping well! I am a very new Psychopy user and just starting to get to grips with it by watching Youtube videos. I am trying to create another visual discrimination task where participants are presented with 4 stimuli in the 4 corners of the screen and they must indicate which one is the odd one out of the 4.These 4 stimuli will also have to rotate each trial. So 3 will be the same item just different orientation and 1 is a target that is slightly different but will also be rotated. However, I am getting stuck on getting the multiple photos on the screen, I think I’ve figured out the rotation thing.
Sorry if this is an easy thing to do I am struggling to find any tutorials on it.
Would be great if someone could explain it or show me where I can figure it out.
Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Please describe the actual problem . Think “could someone give me a useful answer, knowing nothing other than what I wrote?”

Providing the relevant part of your current code would also be particularly useful.

I am sorry, I guess the real problem is that I don’t know how to do it and I was wondering if anyone knew how to. So I am trying to create the task I mentioned above but I am not sure how I would do it.

I am sorry if I’m not being very clear if the issue that I am having. Basically I want to create a visual discrimination task which has 4 stimuli on the screen at once, 3 out of those 4 will be identical but just rotated and the last one will be slightly different to the others and also rotated (this will be the target).
However, I am not sure how to:

1. Randomise the position of the target so it’s different each time
    2.I am also not sure how to layout the excel sheet
  2. How to get the rotation of them to be random each time.

I am really sorry if these are silly questions I have been trying to learn by using YouTube videos but I have really struggled understanding how to do everything.
Your help would be immensely appreciated, thank you so much. :slight_smile: