JS run/debug doesn't work at all

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 7
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2020.2.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: Yes
**What are you trying to achieve?: I am just trying to run a simple experiment, for instance, one of the demos.

**What did you try to make it work?: I copy exactly the same code from a demo on another folder to try uploading that exp on Pavlovia.

**What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: The autoJS is not working. I read that the js code should be generated automatically, but that doesn’t happen. Also I tried to use JS debug on the Runner and I got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py”, line 589, in runOnlineDebug
self.getPsychoJS()
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py”, line 624, in getPsychoJS
libPath = str(self.currentFile.parent / self.outputPath / ‘lib’)
File “C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\runner\runner.py”, line 816, in outputPath
return self.currentExperiment.settings.params[‘HTML path’].val
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘settings’

Thanks you all in advance!

It looks like the value of currentExperiment for your Runner window is set to None - when you run the experiment, is it selected in the list of loaded experiments?

Hi I’m getting the same error message…
Yes its in the list.

Interestingly it seems to only happen when I send the experiment from the Coder view to the runner; when sending it from the Builder it works.