Issue with Pavlovia reading JsPsych version incorrectly

Description of the problem: For some reason, on Pavlovia, my experiment has the version of JsPsych as 6.1, but I updated it to 6.3 (and those changes are reflected on GitLab). I’m not sure what is wrong – I need to get it to update so that I can use the different key-codes (and bug fixes in data storage).

Here is my set up before the experiment. I’m assuming it has something to do with this? Any suggestions of how to debug?

<html>
  <head>
    <title>Exp1</title>

<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='jsPsych/css/default_style.css'>
    <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='jsPsych/css/style.css'>
    <link href="jsPsych/css/jspsych.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

<script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/jspsych.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="lib/vendors/jquery-2.2.0.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/jspsych-pavlovia-2020.4.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-html-keyboard-response.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-html-button-response.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-fullscreen.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-image-keyboard-response.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-instructions.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-survey-multi-choice.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="jsPsych/plugins/jspsych-survey-text.js"></script>

</head>
<body>

<script>

Here is a screen capture of the jsPsych version on GitLab:

The experiment launches without errors but it is not launching with 6.3 and so the key-codes won’t work or allow me to advance the page.