How to present a dual feedback in N-Back Task

Dear Psychopy Community:

I’m designing a dual N-back test in psychopy.
This test has 4 levels.
1-back means that you have to remember the position of the item, one turn back
2-back means that you have to remember the position of the item two turns back, and so on
3-back means that you have to remember the position of the item three turns back, and so on
4-back means that you have to remember the position of the item four turns back, and so on
Almost everything is made, but I also have problems that I would be grateful if you could help me fix them
My stimuli are images and auditory stimuli that are presented simultaneously, because this test is a dual in-test. The participant is asked to press the “a” key, if the observed image is similar to the previous image, and the “l” key if the auditory stimulus is similar to the previous stimulus.
After responding any pairs of auditory and visual stimuli, in the visual stimulus section, if the answer is correct, I expect to show a green emoji as a correct feedback to the participants, and if the image answered incorrectly, I expect the program to show a red emoji feedback. In the auditory stimulus section, if the answer is correct, I expect to present a pleasant sound if the response is correct, and if the answer is incorrect, I expect to present the unpleasant audio feedback.
But my problem is that I do not know what code to write to provide such feedback

Thank you in advance for your great help!

Dear Masha,

I don’t quite understand what you mean with

visual stimulus section?

Do you mean feedback for the reaction to the visual stimulus? Do mind showing us the relevant routines (make a screenshot)? Do you have one or two keyboard-components? Are “a” and “I” the only possible responses?

In such cases, I try to break down the problem into smaller problems, e.g. get the proper feedback for the visual stimulus only. When this is working as intended, I would try to extend it to the auditory stimulus such that I get the correct feedback for all four cases.

Best wishes Jens