How to adapt to the frame rate of a non-60Hz monitor?

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x):

I built a routine to generat gratings with different orientations and it worked normally on a monitor with 60Hz framerate. However, when I ran my rountine on the other computer equiped with a 144Hz monitor, it showed some differences of the gratings.
Now, I can figuered out that this problem was caused by the differen frame rate of monitor. If there anyone konws how to solve it ? How can I let my routine adapt to the frame rate of monitor or change some parameters in the builder of code? Thanks a lot1

What differences are you getting, compared to the behaviour you want? It could be that you’ve set timings by frame - e.g. if your grating is set to last for 60 frames then it would last for 1s on a 60Hz monitor but ~0.5s on a 144Hz.

I also notice you’re using a very old version of PsychoPy, if you set timings using seconds rather than frames then PsychoPy should do the adjustment for you (provided the Monior Centre has correctly identified your monitor), but these adjustments have likely changed since 1.84 to be more accurate, so updating might help?