Standard Standalone? (y/n) y
What are you trying to achieve?:
Just running the experiment produces the errors below

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
When ticking the save as .xlsx file, I get:

TransitionMovies.saveAsExcel(filename + '.xlsx', sheetName='TransitionMovies',
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'

TransitionMovies is the name of one of my loops

When I don’t have that ticked, I get this error at the end of the experiment.

thisExp.saveAsWideText(filename+'.csv', delim='auto')
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'

Not sure what is the int in this equation. Everything in the data tab is default:

I’m mainly concerned about this because 1) the first error causes the experiment to crash midway through, and 2) the onset/offset times for my video stimuli aren’t saving even though the tickbox in the data tab for that component is ticked.

I’ve attached my experiment here. Obviously it won’t run since I’m not including the stimuli, but you should be able to see the experiment in Builder.

Any help is appreciated

It seems that the name of your exp contains a dot - other than the one before the extension. Remove it or replace it with an underscore. Obviously don’t do this in the existing synced folder. Create a new folder, save the exp with the new name in the new folder and create a new project on Pavlovia.

Best wishes
Yiannis

1 Like

Hi @Yiannis thank you for your response! I actually found out that the issue is that in an early code component I used the variable “filename” to iterate through a for loop. Therefore, filename took on the value ‘2’ and caused the errors above.

Thanks anyway for taking the time!