Error related to TextStim?

Hello

I’m trying to program an experiment where I provide real time feedback from an external source to the participant, expressed through a change in shape size and numerical score. However, I seem to encounter this error after a few hundred trials across many sessions (if nothing else goes wrong). I thought it was related to the textstim memory leak I read about previously so I tried using textbox. It seemed to work but because the shape and score are overlayed on top of each other, the score becomes masked by the shape. Therefore, I think I’m stuck using textstim. Does anyone have some insight as to why this occurs? Really appreciate the help!

I’m using PyschoPy 3.0.0b11 on Windows 10.

File “D:\eeg_neurofeedback\neurofeedback_session_test_lastrun.py”, line 542, in
win.flip()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py”, line 684, in flip
thisStim.draw()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\text.py”, line 800, in draw
self._pygletTextObj.draw()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\font\text.py”, line 557, in draw
self.layout.draw()
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\text\layout.py”, line 897, in draw
self.batch.draw()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\graphics_init
.py", line 560, in draw
func()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\graphics_init
.py", line 492, in
(lambda d, m: lambda: d.draw(m))(domain, mode))
File “C:\Program Files (x86)\PsychoPy3_PY2\lib\site-packages\pyglet\graphics\vertexdomain.py”, line 316, in draw
glDrawArrays(mode, starts[0], sizes[0])
WindowsError: exception: access violation reading 0x00000010