Ellen Murphy / Where What When-Online task

URL of experiment: Ellen Murphy / Where What When-Online task · GitLab

Description of the problem:
Hi
I am trying to run a project where there are four different rooms, and different objects are moved around the four different rooms (with different hiding coordinates for each room). I was experiencing an issue in one of the rooms – in the carnival setting it wouldn’t go past the fourth loop, showing the error:
When converting an object to its numerical form, unable to convert undefined to a number.
Because I was using a single array of hiding coordinates, I opened up individual arrays for each room. Now I am getting the error in the first room: as shown in the screenshot below.

I think the issue is with something in the startup code which I have included below, but I am out of ideas as to what might fix the error. Thanks in advance for your help.

You are writing JS code into a Both component but it looks like most of your code would translate correctly in an Auto component. I recommend using Auto components whenever possible, because they pick up syntax errors.

Thank you. I have changed all my code components from both to auto–>js and I’m still getting the same error.

Which line is giving the error?

You can check via the developer console – details in my crib sheet

Not sure how to tell where the error is in the WWW-EM.js code as it does not seem to correspond to the error in line 1846

What’s line 17 of the JS file?

const psychoJS = new PsychoJS({
debug: true
});

What version of PsychoPy are you using?

Try setting the experiment to inactive then active again.