Displaying sequential results from experiment

Hi,

I am currently working on an experiment where the participants are displayed 10 numbers in a row, whilst the numbers are displaying, there is a distraction sound where another random sequence will be played. After that, the participants are then asked to type out the sequence that the saw on the screen, and if they type out the correct sequence of numbers, they should be able to get a message saying that they are correct. But I have ran into some issues that I don’t know what to do from here.

testing_2.psyexp (26.4 KB) testing_2.xlsx (9.8 KB)

That doesn’t give us much to work with.

sorry for being unclear, hope i can make it clear here.

At the start of the experiment, in the practice trial, the sound files and numbers will flash on the screen for 10 times, each time with different numbers (ranging from 0-9) and the number played are from the number_sequence in the xlsx file. After the trial loop, the participants will then be asked to type out the sequence of 10 numbers that they have just remembered from the trial. Hence ,the practice_response routine, where participants are allowed to type out the numerical sequence. My problem here is that how do I produce a routine after the practice_trial where it shows whether the participant got the right number sequence or the wrong one.

In my practice_response routine, I have already implement a keyboard component where the participants are allowed to type out the sequence of numbers and all digits typed out will be stored. The correct answers will be the $CorrKeys that I have defined in my excel folder, but I don’t know how to combine the response routine and the feedback routine together

Also I am not so sure that whether I should branching the who block of trials is the right way to do it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.