Creating a Questionnaire in Psychopy

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Mac Sierra 10.12.1
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 3.0
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: Creating a survey in builder view

What did you try to make it work?:

I have reviewed post about creating questionnaires… but some have suggested to redirect participants back to qualtrics to complete the questionnaires. However, I know this can be done. template [PsychoPy]

I want to use the mouse click response option. This may be simpler in code but I am a PsychoPy novice and only familiar with the builder view.

Here is the gist of what I am trying to do;

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

I was hoping if someone knows of a guide on how to complete this in builder view.

Are you trying to use Builder locally or online?

My template has been improved on with my demographics demo — see Online Demos and a web app that converts CSV files to compatible HTML pages .

The form element in PsychoPy doesn’t work well enough to use online yet.

I am trying to use builder online. I think I will just redirect participants back to qualtrics to complete the questionnaires and keep demographics with the experiment info. Are there any tutorials on how to merge data from psychopy/pavlovia and qualtrics?

much appreciated!

I used to have the PI sheet in Qualtrics and then pass the ResponseID through Pavlovia to a second post experiment Qualtrics survey.

However, I’m not moving away from that to use my Study Portal to host the PI sheet and debrief and embedded html forms for questionnaires. They aren’t as pretty as Qualtrics but I can save the results directly to expInfo variables which then appear in the data file on every following line.

Have a look at my Qualtrics Primer (slide 38) on my resources page for information about ResponseID and @thomas_pronk’s chaining tutorial.

3 Likes

These are GREAT resources. Thank you!