Crash down when adding two mics in the buider

PsychoPy version : 2022.2.4
Standard Standalone? (y/n) : y
**What are you trying to achieve?: voice recordings

What did you try to make it work?:
I want to record participants’ voice recordings during word reading. I have two routines, one is Practice, one is Experiment.

So I added mic in the Practice routine and in the Experiment routine.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
When the mic component is only added in the Practice routine, everything is Ok. However, when the mic component is added both in the Practice routine and in the Experiment routine, the experiment crashed down immediately after I click the Run button.

The name of the two mic components are different, while their settings are identical.

I choose pyo, PTB and pygame in the sound device.

This is the error message:

PTB-ERROR: Failed to open audio device 7. PortAudio reports this error: Invalid device
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “E:\Experiment Data\spontaneous speech of children\psychopy\Picture naming_lastrun.py”, line 165, in
mic_2 = sound.microphone.Microphone(
File “E:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\sound\microphone.py”, line 478, in init
self._stream = audio.Stream(
File “E:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychtoolbox\audio.py”, line 97, in init
self.handle = PsychPortAudio(‘Open’, device_id, mode,
Exception: Failed to open PortAudio audio device due to unsupported combination of audio parameters.
Exception ignored in: <function Stream.del at 0x000001C57F99BDC0>
PTB-ERROR: Desired audio parameters likely unsupported by audio device.
PTB-ERROR: This could be, e.g., due to an unsupported combination of audio sample rate, audio channel count/allocation, or audio sample format.
Error in function Open: Usage error
Failed to open PortAudio audio device due to unsupported combination of audio parameters.
PsychPortAudio:Open: Usage:

pahandle = PsychPortAudio(‘Open’ [, deviceid][, mode][, reqlatencyclass][, freq][, channels][, buffersize][, suggestedLatency][, selectchannels][, specialFlags=0]);
3.8419 WARNING User requested fullscreen with size [1024 768], but screen is actually [1920, 1080]. Using actual size
0.5366 WARNING Monitor specification not found. Creating a temporary one…
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “E:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychtoolbox\audio.py”, line 236, in del
self.close()
File “E:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychtoolbox\audio.py”, line 146, in close
raise err
File “E:\Program Files\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychtoolbox\audio.py”, line 139, in close
PsychPortAudio(‘Close’, self.handle)
AttributeError: ‘Stream’ object has no attribute ‘handle’