Correct responses not registered correctly in the online version

URL of experiment: https://gitlab.pavlovia.org/artoghrul/audiobehavior

Description of the problem: I have a setup where I ask subjects to press number keys on the keyboard to identify the sounds that were presented. When I run the experiment in PsychoPy locally, everything works fine, but the online version of the experiment somehow fails to correctly register if the response was correct or not.

Both [testResp].keys (user’s input) and TargetCorrect (Column with correct answers) are saved correctly, but testResp.corr(whether answer was correct or not) displays only 0’s.

• I tried to see if this had to with the specific trial routine (because I have two trial routines with their respective loops around them) but it seems like in both cases, the online version does not register the correctness of the answer correctly.
  • I also tried a different browser, just to be on the safe that this is not simply due to browser support.

My hunch is that this is coming from Python to JS conversion, but I am not well-versed in JS and hence couldn’t find the error that’s causing this issue.

My PyschoPy version: PsychoPy v2020.1.3

Any help is much appreciated.

Have you found a solution? I face the same problems.