Ambiguous Internal error

PsychoPy v2023.2.3
Standard Standalone? Yes?

I am adding features to a working experiment, and I received the following internal error within the builder. I do now know how to resolve it:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\coles\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 3658, in OnMouse
self.frame.routinePanel.setCurrentRoutine(
File “C:\Users\coles\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1566, in setCurrentRoutine
self.SetSelection(ii)
File “C:\Users\coles\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 1571, in SetSelection
self.frame.componentButtons.enableComponents(
File “C:\Users\coles\AppData\Local\Programs\PsychoPy\lib\site-packages\psychopy\app\builder\builder.py”, line 3151, in enableComponents
button.Enable(enable)
RuntimeError: wrapped C/C++ object of type ComponentButton has been deleted

The error started after adding a text component with a conditional stop, and then adding a global string variable to define the text.

The experiment still runs fine, and the message is the only indicator that there is an error. Does anyone know how to resolve it?

I did add a button component some time ago, but deleted it over a week ago. The error appeared today