Adapting Wakecarter's continuous slider with new labels

Hi!
PsychoPy version 2022.2.5
Standard Standalone? (y/n) yes
What are you trying to achieve?:

I’m adapting the interactive slider found here: to span from 0-100. Eventually 2 joy buttons will be used to control the slider but for now i’m just trying to change the scale before I figure that out.
Ideally: The moving slider object will be limited to the 0-100 scale and the text output below will reflect a 2 digit value between 0-100. I also need the slider to be a little longer than wakecarters due to the range of the scale.

note: I dont need this to work online, it will eventually be used for an MRI experiment.

What did you try to make it work?:
Playing around with different values in the slider_setup code chunk eg.
slider_width=1
slider_height=.1
slider_ticks=[0,10] (Set to 10 to keep it on the screen, 100 is way too big)
slider_labels=[‘0’,‘10’,‘20’,‘30’,‘40’,‘50’,‘60’,‘70’,‘80’,‘90’,‘100’]
slider_granularity= .1

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
The visual representation of the slider with the labels and the moving component of the slider do not match up. The slider will move between values between 1 and 10 (as shown by the text at the bottom) but these values do not map to the line. I cant set the ticks at 0,100 because the slider will go offscreen.

Here is a builder file that demonstrates the problem:
VASsliderDebug.psyexp (27.7 KB)
unrelated, but I also took out parts of the code involving the mouse to simplify

I’m guessing that I’ll have to edit the iSlider_code chunk (Vertices and Pos variables?) but I’m not sure where to start. Any advice appreciated!!