68311 Segmentation fault

Hi everyone

I implemented an experiment in the coder for an MRI study (presenting videos and collecting button presses).
It is a fairly long experiment. I typically run 2 subjects a day with 2 sessions each. A usual session takes about 1h.

Sometimes I encounter a problem that my script crashes stating “68311 segmentation fault”.
However, it is not reliable. I tried to reproduce the problem multiple times, with the script working fine.
So all scripts work by themselves, but some specific configuration seems to cause an error somewhere. Somebody hypothesized it being a memory issue. A nice IT person ran some memory tests, which however seemed to be okay.

It would be great if somebody could help / have a pointer.
I run it on a linux machine and version 2022.2.4

Best
Fabian

Hi,
I have a similar issue, where I run into a segmentation fault error but not consistently, so I cannot pinpoint its source. I present images and collect button responses and like you, tested the memory allocation to ensure there wasn’t a problem there. I’ve been working a lot with Gemini to try to source the error and there’s some idea that it may be linked to Pyglet but again, nothing precise or obvious. Did you manage to resolve the error in your experiment?
Thank you.