Will not push experiment online

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Win11
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): Psychopy2022.1.1 win64
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: sync with web project

What did you try to make it work?: I tried clicking on the sync icon at the top, where I was then prompted to create a new project (which is fine, because it was not already linked to a project), but then the wrong window popped up.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: I will include a picture, however the wrong “create a project” box appeared, and no matter what I type in the fields, “OK” box stays grayed out, so I cannot complete creating a new project.

***I am on a deadline, and would really appreciate if I could zoom or teams meet with someone finish this!

Can you select anything else from the GabrielleHooper selection box? I found that I couldn’t push straight to my vespr namespace and had to select Wake (my username).

No, unfortunately I only have the option of my name.

Is it still greyed out if the project name is just letters and numbers, no hyphens?

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry, I forgot that I’ve already encountered the “no hyphen” bug.

It was the hyphens! I got rid of them and then it worked!! Thank you so so much.

This is now fixed in 2022.1.2 - pavlovia is capable of accepting names with hyphens, it’s just the dialog box was a bit over-zealous with validation! So we’ve added hyphens to its list of allowed characters

1 Like