Unable to sync experiment to Pavlovia - "not allowed to push code to this project" error

PsychoPy version: 2022.2.5
Standard Standalone? (y/n): Y

What are you trying to achieve?:
I’m trying to sync my experiment to Pavlovia. When I signed into Pavlovia within PsychoPy for the first time, I logged into one account (EMoeck). Note that the experiment is an edited version of an existing experiment that was created (in Builder) using the EMoeck account. However, I then decided to create a new Pavlovia account, and signed into the new account within PsychoPy. Now, when I press “sync with web project”, the following error message pops up:

PsychoPy encountered an unhandled internal error! Please send the report under “Details” to the developers with a description of what you were doing with the software when the error occurred.
Details:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1374, in onPavloviaSync
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/project.py”, line 801, in syncProject
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/app/pavlovia_ui/sync.py”, line 47, in sync
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 842, in sync
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 920, in push
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/psychopy/projects/pavlovia.py”, line 910, in push
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/git/cmd.py”, line 542, in
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/git/cmd.py”, line 1005, in _call_process
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.8/git/cmd.py”, line 822, in execute
git.exc.GitCommandError: Cmd(‘/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/git-core/git’) failed due to: exit code(128)
cmdline: /Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/git-core/git push Ella Moeck / LDT_V1 · GitLab master
stderr: ‘remote: You are not allowed to push code to this project.
fatal: unable to access ‘Ella Moeck / LDT_V1 · GitLab': The requested URL returned error: 403’

What did you try to make it work?:
I’ve made sure that I’m logged into my new Pavlovia account each time I’ve tried to sync - it doesn’t appear that I’m still logged into the first account. I’ve also googled, but haven’t been able to find a solution!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,

did you try to add the new account to the repository? Currently, EMoeck is the only account (maintainer) listed.

Best wishes Jens