TypeError cannot read property '0' of undefined in Pavlovia

Hi all,

I am posting my question here since I encounter this error when running my task online.

To provide a bit of context, I am running a matching pennies game, where participants have to guess the choice of a virtual agent - it’s a binary choice, between a blue or red card -. I have already created the task using the builder with several agents with increasing levels of bias in their decision (e.g., bias50, bias60, bias70…)

This task is already available online here: Online_ToM [PsychoPy]

Now I am trying to randomize the order of the agents (e,g., bias70, bias50, bias60…), I followed the guidance from this post, adding an outloop with an excel file with the name of the condition as columns + rows with 0 and 1 for each condition: Randomization of several loops - #12 by wakecarter

It’s working perfectly fine in local, however when pushed on Pavlovia I got the “TypeError cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined in Pavlovia” when starting the randomization outloop.

Here is the URL of the experiment: Online_ToM [PsychoPy]

My guess is that the JS script doesn’t like the randomization file with 0 and 1 but I am not familiar with this language so not sure if my error is related to that or not.

If someone has any clue about what’s going on, I will be interested to hear about your feedback/advice.

Thank you very much for your help.

Julia