Specifying a response from a conditions file and saving responses

OK a “timeout error” means that connection to the server was lost during the sync. Usually this will not occur every time - for me clicking “ok” and retrying is enough. How big is the project/contents of your working directory that you are trying to sync? are there a large number of files?

Thanks,
Becca

That’s correct, when clicking ok and trying to sync again it works, but then I receive the 403 error upon piloting.
At the moment there are 16 resources. After having changed the folder structure manually I have not had any further resource errors.
I have made some progress in solving one error after the next, for example I now have to adjust the units of the builder components, which will take me some time.
I really appreciate your kind support! I will try to work myself through the remaining errors. Once I get the experiment to run I will check what is happening in the response output and get back to you. :slight_smile:

The 403 error occurs when there is no index.html file in the location you are using to launch your study.

Just to expand on this a little, if there is an error that has prevented the index.html from being written (please do confirm if wakes inkling is correct and there is no index.html file) - the error will usually appear in the Runner view in the section labeled “StdOut” - does anything appear there?

Hi Becca, Thank you so much for all the support and advice! Over the last couple of days I managed to solve all the remaining errors and now everything works smoothly, including the saving of responses. So in the end it seems that not syncing from builder caused the problem of not responses not saving online. I noticed that another cause of some functions not working properly online was if the respective code snippet was not located at the top of the builder panel.
With respect to the 403 error, I checked the html folder and the index file was there, both in the offline and the online folder on gitlab. There was also nothing specific in the StdOut section, relating to the index file. I have the impression that the error occurs partly as a time-out, or possibly when there is a problem with over-writing the existing experiment? So perhaps this could be connection related even? In any case, for now things are working just fine!

Well done getting all these issues solved! fingers crossed it’s smooth sailing from here! :crossed_fingers: