Reset Clickable Polygon Each Trial

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10):
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x):
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?:

What did you try to make it work?:

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:
Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.

Hi - I am running an experiment in which participants select either the top or bottom of a single image. I added two transparent polygon elements to my component, which participants will click (or rather, touch, because this will be a touchscreen experiment). I’ve programmed these polygon elements to start only after the spacebar has been pressed (start condition is $next2.keys == ‘space’). I would like this process to repeat for each trial–i.e., for the two polygon elements to only become available to press after the spacebar has been pressed. Instead, after the spacebar is pressed in the first trial, those polygons remain press-able. I’d like to prevent this because this is for kids, and I don’t want them pressing at the screen erratically.

Is there a way to “reset” the polygons much like you can “reset” a mouse element?

Thank you!!

Screenshot 2023-01-24 144647
Screenshot 2023-01-24 144718