Providing per trial feedback using a code component

Hello @Rubina_Chandnani

I changed the image-component to a text-component just for testing reasons. The experiment does not run when one does not have the images.

The stimulus type is irrelevant for the feedback. So, does the feedback work as expected?

Best wishes Jens

Hi @JensBoelte,

I’m not sure if this is what you were referring to but here’s a screenshot of what I tried:

The feedback works but when I click the right or left keyboard component to respond to the displayed stimuli, it doesn’t always give the correct feedback response.

I know the stimulus type is irrelevant for the feedback but would you like me to share the stimuli images so you can give it a try?

Best wishes,

Rubina

Hello @Rubina_Chandnani

You have only one keyboard-component, key_resp_2. That keyboard-component accepts the left or the right cursor-key as response. Given that Force end of routine is checked, the keyboard-component terminates the routine, the first key pressed is stored and compared to corrAns.

So what do you mean with the left or right keyboard-component?

I don’t know what your experiment should look like and how the participants should react. I noticed that you have text_left and text_right. instruction_left and instruction_right, fixation_left and fixation_right. But these are identical. Only left_stimulus and right_stimulus are different, sometimes congruent, sometimes incongruent. But there is only one corrAns and this is what is evaluated by the feedback-routine.

I simply used the text: left, right Instead of your images which I did not have.

Best wishes Jens

Hi Jens,

I really do appreciate your inputs- I’ll take a closer look at my code again.

Best wishes,

Rubina