Pre-existing on-going live running online experiments hosted on Pavlovia that were working last year are now broken

URL of experiment: FSs [PsychoPy]

Description of the problem:
Several pre-existing on-going live running online experiments hosted on Pavlovia that were working last year are now broken (example above).

The reason appears to be the introduction of a new HTTP header on run.pavlovia.org:
X-Frame-Options: DENY

Whereas embedding was previously permitted, I now get:

Firefox Can’t Open This Page

To protect your security, run.pavlovia.org will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

This is affecting on-going experiments that we are collecting weekly data in (except for the school break ending tomorrow). If there is any way to roll-back the change or set X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN, that would be much appreciated, otherwise these experiments are basically ruined.

Dear @arnon_weinberg ,

I made some changes at the week-end and was a bit over-zealous with security. I’ve just rolled back this particular option. Your experiments should be running again. Could you give it a try?
With my apologies for the mishap!
Best wishes,

Alain

1 Like

Your link is now working for me in an incognito tab so it should be fine if the participant’s computer hasn’t encountered the error yet.

Thank you so much! Everything is back to working order now.