URL of experiment:
Description of the problem:
This experiment will freeze and crash when playing video files. We have confirmed this on multiple computers, however it only happens on Macs (ranging from 2015-2020, OSX Catalina and Big Sur). On Windows it runs fine.
We did notice that on OSX, the CPU usage by the browser running the eperiment tends to be very high - 40-100%. This is not the case on Windows.
The only potential lead that I can find as far as error messages was this message in the browser console that I saw when a video froze:
“Texture added to the cache with an id  that already had an entry”
Any leads on how to resolve this would be very welcome!