Online Experiment Stuck on "Initializing the experiment"

I tried creating a variable according to the “dynamic” solution here Selecting different rows per iteration in a loop, but entering the argument they suggest into the “selected rows” results in the “ok” box being greyed out.

I then tried ending the loop early by setting a variable named this_loop_number and increasing that by 1 each time it’s executed. I then end the loop when it hits a certain number (3 for testing purposes), but this only seems to work for the first run through of the loop. Is there a piece of code I’m missing somewhere?

I’ll explain the task in case it helps to understand what I’m trying to do. My experiment consists of two tasks. The primary task just asks the subject to respond to whether a math operation is correct. On random trials (I have this set to be every trial right now for testing purposes), a popup will appear on screen (I have to fix the positions for psychoJS but I haven’t done that yet as i’ve been trying to get it to run properly at first) as well as play a tone to indicate a possible switch. If they choose to switch by pressing ‘Y’, they then complete a word completion task where they see a word with missing letters and they must complete the word by typing in the missing letters. Once they complete this word completion trial (or they run out of. time), it then returns to next trial of the primary task.