Need help with survey component on Pavlovia

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS (e.g. Win10): Windows 10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2020.1.3
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?: y
What are you trying to achieve?: I would like to add a demographics survey at the end of my study on Pavlovia.

What did you try to make it work?: I have created the CSV file according to the documentation and created the component in a routine within the study.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?: no error occurred, but the forum component did not appear on the screen at all, even though I set the question and response color to be black text. I thought maybe the relative file path was wrong so I tried that too with no luck.

I have attached the CSV file for the component and the study itself. The routine I am trying to fix is the “demograph” routine at the end.

Thank you in advance!

main_task.psyexp (177.3 KB) demographics.csv (1.1 KB)

1 Like

I’m encountering the same problem. Using the demographics form demo as a template. Only “Please answer the following questions:” is showing, without any questions below.

I’m afraid that forms and rating scales have not yet been implemented on Pavlovia.

Best wishes,

Wakefield