My current solution is to measure and calculate the frame data to suit the hz of the monitor. I have had good results using this method I found in an old post. But instead of the int function I decided to use the round function. I was able to flexibly adapt to the frame rate of a 60hz and 144 hz monitor with no issue. If anyone else has any suggestions or considerations, I would love to know, but as of now this is solved.
jcrawf29
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Online timing: frames or time in seconds? | 2 | 993 | August 13, 2021 | |
| Accurate timing for online studies | 7 | 1650 | January 17, 2023 | |
| "frameRate" value and presentation timing accuracies in online experiments with PsychoPy Builder | 5 | 384 | September 10, 2025 | |
| Stimulus Timing for RT Studies | 5 | 1353 | January 12, 2022 | |
| Inaccurate display duration of brief stimuli (50ms) | 5 | 595 | November 29, 2021 |