URL of experiment: GCSTask [PsychoPy]
Description of the problem: I have a few Html forms that I have embedded into my experiment. I know there’s nothing wrong with them because I have used them before. Once my experiment gets to the forms, I get the error 404 forbidden. In the console, it just says resource not found, but it is clearly in the repository. I have put it under the resources folder, in a regular folder, recreated the experiment, nothing seems to make the questionnaires work. I can’t figure out what’s going wrong. Additionally, my code for other things in psychopy is just not working in pavlovia, but that’s not the point of this post but I thought i’d mention it in case it was relevant.