psychopy.org | Reference | Downloads | Github

Help on Temporal Bisection Task error

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

OS MacOS X El Capitan
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): 1.8201
Standard Standalone? (y/n) If not then what?:
What are you trying to achieve?:

I’m using Pschyopi to run a temporal bisection experiment

What did you try to make it work?:
I was in the Builder mode and was running my experiment.

What specifically went wrong when you tried that?:

The task stopped abruptly and I saw a cursor on the screen. The experiment froze and I had to restart it. The experiment worked the second time but I am curious to know why the first attempt failed. Here is the error message:

Running: /Users/farahbader/Documents/MW papers/Experiments/Temporal Bisection/TemporalBisection_lastrun.py
0.3329 WARNING Movie2 stim could not be imported and won’t be available
saved data to u’/Users/farahbader/Documents/MW papers/Experiments/Temporal Bisection/data/07_2017_Jun_22_1134.csv’
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “_ctypes/callbacks.c”, line 314, in ‘calling callback function’
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/pyglet/window/carbon/init.py”, line 806, in _on_mouse_down
self.dispatch_event(‘on_mouse_press’, x, y, button, modifiers)
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/pyglet/window/init.py”, line 1155, in dispatch_event
if EventDispatcher.dispatch_event(self, *args) != False:
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/pyglet/event.py”, line 365, in dispatch_event
if getattr(self, event_type)(*args):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy2.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.7/psychopy/event.py”, line 127, in _onPygletMousePress
logging.data(“Mouse: %s button down, pos=(%i,%i)” %(label, x,y))
UnboundLocalError: local variable ‘label’ referenced before assignment

Include pasted full error message if possible. “That didn’t work” is not enough information.