gui.fileSaveDlg() error on Linux

Hello, I am a new user of Psychopy and a relative novice of Python.

As I work on a linux laptop and practice with Python 3.6 installed through anaconda, I decided to learn Psychopy using coder option(builder option, as far as I am concerned, is for Python 2.x and the newest standalone application is not yet available for linux O/S.

Then I copied the codes of different examples and found out that I cannot use gui.fileOpenDlg() and gui.fileSaveDlg() functions.

Whenever I call those functions, a dialog box pops up and it seems like I can either click a file to open or type the filename to save as. However, I get warnings like these:

Glib-GIO-Message: 18:54:04.007: Using the ‘memory’ GSettings backend. Your settings will not be saved or shared with other applications.

GLib-GIO-WARNING **: 18:54:04.008: unknown schema extension ‘d’
Gtk-Message: 18:54:04.040: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

I tried to solve the problem by googling. Here’s what I have figured out so far.

1. Anaconda creates its own Gsettings file and this prevents /usr/bin/gsettings file from being used.
    So renaming the gsettings file to a different name would solve the issue.

Yet, this does not seem to work very well. I still get the messages above.

1. I discovered that under “gui” module, there are two different py files.
    One is “qtgui.py” and the other is “wxgui.py”. Yes, I installed wx module as well.

Does anyone know why do I get this error? My search skill is not up to the level where I could find the solution that I want. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.