First loop running, second loop crashes

If this template helps then use it. If not then just delete and start from scratch.

Win 10 x64
PsychoPy version: 1.85.4

What are you trying to achieve?:
I am trying to run a dot-probe task. The sequence is something like this: “Instructions 1First block of trialsInstructions 2Second block of trials”. I have different Excel files for each loop, but i have also tried to use the same excel file for both loops, but the error is still there.

**What is the error
Well, the first block of trials with it’s loop is working perfectly. After termination, the second set of instructions appears on the screen. Normally, now the second block of trials should begin running, but instead i get the error “2.5920 avbin.dll failed to load. Try importing psychopy.visual as the first library (before anything that uses scipy) and make sure that avbin is installed”. Also, there are some calls highlited in blue.

I am attaching screenshots in order to make it easier to understand. Thank you.

Found the solution. There was a line in my code that should have looked like (probe_3.setImage(‘C:\Users\Liviu-Andrei Fodor\Desktop\ABM PsychoPy\stimuli\probe.jpg’)) and instead it looked like (probe_3.setImage(‘u’\u202a’C:\Users\Liviu-Andrei Fodor\Desktop\ABM PsychoPy\stimuli\probe.jpg’))