Error when syncing with web project: TypeError: __str__ returned non-string (type NoneType)

URL of experiment: Sign in · GitLab

Description of the problem: I have a paradigm that is currently hosted on Pavlovia and works well. However, when I tried to change the completed url and sync the script from local to online, I ran into the following error. I went in and changed the code directly in the JS script but would love some advice on how to resolve this so I can continue editing locally. Thank you!

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 1344, in onPavloviaSync
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/app/builder/builder.py”, line 793, in fileExport
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/scripts/psyexpCompile.py”, line 74, in generateScript
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/scripts/psyexpCompile.py”, line 247, in compileScript
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/scripts/psyexpCompile.py”, line 219, in _makeTarget
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/_experiment.py”, line 256, in writeScript
File “/Applications/PsychoPy.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/psychopy/experiment/components/settings/init.py”, line 817, in writeExpSetupCodeJS
TypeError: str returned non-string (type NoneType)