Error message when I try to open a link a second time

Just a short question.
Is it the case that a participant can click on a link only once?
When I try to open the same link a second time I get the following error message:
grafik

Thank you very much!

Hi There,

This shouldn’t happen! are you able to share a link to your project?

Becca

Hi Becca
Here is the link: Mictest1 [PsychoPy]
Best,
Mark

Thanks Mark - and could you please confirm if this happens across several browsers? or only in a specific browser?

Thanks!

Hi Becca
Now it works.
When I push the files to Pavlovia opened in Chrome and I try to open the link in a Firefox or Safari Browser on other PCs/Laptops then it does not work. Only when I set the standard browser to Chrome, then it works on the other PCs/Laptops. I also tried this with Firefox (pushing files when Pavlovia is opened in Firefox), then the link only works when I set the standard browser to Firefox (but is not working when the standard browser is Chrome).
Best,
Mark

Today I tried the described solution above again. Unfortunately, it did not work again. Loading my experiment via Firefox and opening the link on another laptop with Firefox as my standard browser led to the above posted error message (‘NotAllowedError’). I changed the standard browser (on the other laptop) to Chrome and opened the link again and received the following error message.
grafik
Thank you very much!

Hi There, Apologies for my delay - is this still a problem?

Becca