Clean up the Experiment directory in Pavlovia?

URL of experiment:

Description of the problem:
When using the Pavlovia Dashboard we can hit the “Experiments” button to see a directory of all our Experiments. This display is VERY handy. However, it appears to me that a spring cleaning is long overdue.
PLEASE ADD DATE. I would find this display much more helpful with a date for each Experiment. It could be a creation or modification date, or both. That date would make it much easier to decide which repositories I can safely delete.
FIVE COLUMNS ARE USEFUL: Five columns are clear and helpful: Name, Namespace, Status, Saving format, Nb. Sessions.
DELETE FIVE USELESS COLUMNS? These five columns seem useless, can they be removed? Id, Visibility, Pavlovia score, Platform, Version
DROP “Nb.”. “Nb.” is a nonstandard abbreviation for “Number”. (NB means Nota Bene.) The standard abbreviation (No.) is unfortunate. I think it would be clearer to write just “Sessions” instead of “Nb. Sessions”.

I’m pasting a screen shot that illustrates my points.

Cheers,
Denis

p.s. In addition to date, it would also be nice to see size. Most directory displays report size and date. This one should too.