Calibration with eyetracker

OS (e.g. Win10): Win10
PsychoPy version (e.g. 1.84.x): v2021.2.0

What are you trying to achieve?: I am trying to implement an eye tracking experiment using EyeLink 1000 Plus in PsychoPy with Builder view.

What did you try to make it work?: My experiment design is actually a little complicated with four separate loops, but initially I wanted to test with just a simple experiment (like in the picture). The camera setup process went quite well when I connected the display computer to eyelink using “Eyetracker” in the experiment settings, however the calibration and validation routines didn’t work. ‘C’ key didn’t function during the setup. After camera setup, I can see the calibration target on the display computer, but there is no connection at that time with eyelink computer.

I researched every topic related to eyetracker+builder, but I couldn’t find a solution. I also tried using pylink, but because I don’t have any coding knowledge, it was more difficult for me.

setup : (Begin routine)

win.winHandle.minimize()
 win.winHandle.set_fullscreen(False)
 eyetracker.runSetupProcedure()
 win.flip()

win.winHandle.maximize()
 win.winHandle.set_fullscreen(True)
 win.winHandle.activate()
 win.flip()

I also tried to replace codes in the second paragraph in ‘intro’ routine (after calibration and validation routines), it didn’t solve the problem either.

Thank you in advance for any guidance!