Blocks of rating forms

But then text5 would be a fixed color, no? And I want them to appear random.
I think I didn’t get what to write inside the colums. I am so sorry

@bubu, you can take the approach used to randomise the text in the text components, and use it for colors too. All you need is another column in the question sheets, or you can separately import all 60 colors from another file, and create a new list, and take/remove colors from the list sing the pop method. E.g., the JS code would look like

// Being Experiment
importedColors = new TrialHandler({
            psychoJS: psychoJS,
            nReps: 1, method: TrialHandler.Method.RANDOM,
            extraInfo: expInfo, originPath: undefined,
            trialList: "colors.csv",
            seed: undefined, name: 'importedColors'
      });

colorArray = []
for (let item of importedColors.getTrialList()) {
     colorArray.push(item['color'])  // color is your csv column name
}

util.shuffle(colorArray)

Then, in your text components, set the color to update on each repeat, and use

$colorArray.pop()

Hi @dvbridges ,

Thanks for your useful solution, I need to implement something like this in my study regarding my forms.

When I try to run your experiment this happens:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Lucia\Desktop\Chicken's game\WORKING - with questions\questions_lastrun.py", line 164, in <module>
    form._doLayout()
AttributeError: 'Form' object has no attribute '_doLayout'
Exception ignored in: <bound method Aperture.__del__ of <psychopy.visual.aperture.Aperture object at 0x0000023B7501FEB8>>
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\aperture.py", line 311, in __del__
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\tools\attributetools.py", line 32, in __set__
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\aperture.py", line 295, in enabled
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py", line 1650, in stencilTest
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py", line 97, in errcheck
ModuleNotFoundError: import of pyglet halted; None in sys.modules
Exception ignored in: <bound method Aperture.__del__ of <psychopy.visual.aperture.Aperture object at 0x0000023B7EAE92B0>>
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\aperture.py", line 311, in __del__
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\tools\attributetools.py", line 32, in __set__
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\aperture.py", line 295, in enabled
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\psychopy\visual\window.py", line 1650, in stencilTest
  File "C:\Program Files\PsychoPy3\lib\site-packages\pyglet\gl\lib.py", line 97, in errcheck
ModuleNotFoundError: import of pyglet halted; None in sys.modules
##### Experiment ended. ####

Do you have any hint about how to fix it?