Drawing from two groups of randomized lists

PsychoPy version: version 1.85.1
Standard Standalone? (y/n): y
What are you trying to achieve?:
I am very much a beginner with python and Psychopy and no one I know knows how to use it either so I don’t know if what I am trying to do is simple or not?

The experiment would be done in two parts the first stage is the sampling stage then there would be the second ‘final choice’ stage
Participants would be presented with two options (I am using the images of treasure chests) these options would draw numbers from either a ‘high numbers’ or ‘low numbers’ list. They would have the opportunity to sample from these two options 10 times, this means they would be able to freely click on either option and be presented with a number from the list, before being sent to the second stage. They would then make a final choice between the two options.

I want to be able to have 5 different ‘high’ and 5 ‘low’ number lists to make 25 conditions in total. I also want them to swap sides so I don’t always get the ‘high’ list on the right. I was also having 5 sets of images to randomly occur to represent the options (one trial using treasure chests another using doors)

So for this ideally there would be 5 different sets of high and low gambles in five self contained loops all randomized under one big loop repeated five times.

What did you try to make it work?:
I have looked at code from the IOWA task but this does not allow me to switch between lists and it also has the earnings updated with each card which I don’t want.